As a refresher, Ada/Brittni and I broke up two days ago. I had quit my job about a month before this in order to handle my mental state and deal with my best friend who was murdered at that time. So, I have no current income, but I was going to be receiving one month’s rent from Ada & Brittni to get me on my feet. They are no longer responding to me, so it seems like I’m on my own there.
I’m currently homeless, but I’ve found an apartment that doesn’t run a background check or rental history, so I can actually get an apartment and that’s really fucking good. It’s $540 a month, and they can have me in by Monday, but I need to put down at least $325 in order for that to happen.
I have a place to stay tonight, and potentially tomorrow night too, but I need to get this apartment by Monday and I have not a single cent to my name right now.
My paypal email is firstname.lastname@example.org and I’m really sorry to keep asking for this /: but thank all of you so far who have helped, I appreciate it so much and it’s the only thing holding me together at the moment.
Thank you for all of your help.
How to feel better about yourself:
1. Sleep without underwear every once and a while, it’s good for you. Maybe even try sleeping naked.
2. Take long baths with tea, ice cream, or whatever you please. Throw in bubbles if that’s your style.
3. Look at yourself like you look at your best friend. Find the freckles you love, what your eyes look best with, what hairstyle compliments your smile.
4. When you look at your naked body in the mirror, only think good things. Say compliments to yourself aloud. Watch yourself smile, and encourage yourself.
5. Take yourself out on a date. Treat yourself to the things you love. You’re alone yes, but there is nothing wrong with that. Remember all the times you were smothered by people and talking crowds, and you only wanted to be alone with yourself.
6. Write yourself a love note. Tell yourself your favorite things about you, and tell yourself all the things you want to become. Tell yourself you’ll love you forever.
7. Take pictures of yourself. Selfies are magnificent! Take 500! Take them everywhere! Find the good lighting! Pick your favorite one and realize what a wonderful work of art you are.
8. Acknowledge your accomplishments, all of them. Got out of bed? It’s hard sometimes and it’s been hard before, so honestly great job. Drink lots of water, and at the end of the day congratulate yourself for staying hydrated. Let yourself know when you are proud, and soak up the feeling of “well done”."
I want to be able to wear my skirt more… -_-